Make beautiful 3D mosaic art and decorate your room with it!
What you need:
A piece of cardboard (the back of a cereal box works)
What to do:
- Using a pencil draw a pattern on the cardboard. You can make flowers, a beach scene anything you like. Just make sure it is simple.
- Cut strips from crepe paper and unroll them.
- Cut those into 3 inch strips and roll them to form small balls.
- Spread glue on one area of your drawing and glue on the crepe paper balls.
- Fill each section with different colours.
- Your 3D mosaic art is ready!